Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) or Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) requirements.
Apex HR can consult on a range of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) or Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) requirements ensuring your organisation's compliance under the relevant legislation, Codes of Practice, Guidance Notes or Standards.
We concentrate on working through your OHS / WHS requirements and developing effective and practical solutions that are not too bureaucratic or impossible to maintain.
Apex HR can assist in the following areas:
- Safety management systems
- OHS policies and procedures
- Worksite audits against the OHS legislation
- OHS inspections
- Risk assessments
- Accident / incident investigations
- Asbestos investigation / advice
- Manual handling and ergonomic assessments
Specific safety training is required by OHS to meet workplace regulations. Along with the mandatory training, business employees may also require additional training depending on your specific industry. Apex HR, along with our training partners, are pleased to deliver accredited and non-accredited courses to meet your specific OHS business needs.
Why Use Apex HR?
Apex HR is dedicated to providing quality services to all our clients. Our safety management training offers clients with:
- A single contact point across all locations for a range of professional training products
- Uniformed and streamlined documentary process
- Quality training and services delivered by industry experts
- Training solutions may consist of both onsite and public courses
- Regular upcoming training updates along with the update on the training and skills of staff.