Quality Auditing Skill Set
This qualification is designed for anyone who wants to build a career in auditing. You will gain the skills to understand the entire audit process report on feedback and facilitate continuous improvement. This course will give you the experience and assistance to take your audit skills to the highest level.
Ensuring compliance and quality across the workplace Apex HR Quality Auditing Skill Set is aimed at Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders and others responsible for initiating, leading and reporting on internal or external reviews/audits against a pre-determined set of standards (e.g. Aged Care Quality Standards, Registered Training Organisation Standards). Types of audits include external or internal systems audits or process or product/service audits.
- Prepare and conduct an Audit
- Collect, analyse, compare and contrast data to International Standards
- Identify and Manage risks within a Management System
- Consult, question, clarify and evaluate information
- Identify and provide areas for continuous improvement
- Provide strategies in addressing non conformance
- Adopt innovative approaches to learning and improving team member skills
- Present Audit reports and information
To be awarded the Auditioning Skill set BSBSS00090, 4 units must be completed.
- BSBAUD402 – Participate in a quality audit
- BSBAUD501 – Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD503 – Lead a quality audit
- BSBAUD504 – Report on a quality audit
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification are:
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Facilitator
- Quality and Improvement Consultant
- Service Quality System Support Analyst
Our courses are 100% online and are self-paced.
This course is delivered online so its self-paced delivery method is completed in your own time, at your own pace and is ideally suited to highly motivated self-starters. We provide our Learners ongoing support throughout the learning-pathway via telephone and email. All course materials are downloaded electronically so you may start almost immediately once enrolled.
$200 per unit
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available for this Qualification.
Vicinity Centres Chadstone
Chadstone Tower 1 Level 8, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148