Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety
This course is considered to be the most effective entry-level course for basic food hygiene procedures. It covers the importance of serving and storing food safely, the necessary measures for serving food to vulnerable persons, the safety requirements for commercial food operations and much more.
- National food safety standards •
- Understand how food poisoning happens
- Understand how to prevent food poisoning
- Understand how to controlling bacterial growth
- Undertake correct food handling and storage
- Correct cleaning and sanitising techniques
- Preventions measure such as pest control and waste disposal.
Target Audience:This course is the ideal course for those wanting to gain knowledge and skills to ensure the quality of food products in a retail and/or hospitality environment. >
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Location||Cost|
|Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety||Online||$150.00|