Events - Webinars
Apex HR hosts webinars once a month and available for free to all subscribers of the Agent’s Help Desk.
Keep up to date with issues that impact the real estate industry by subscribing to the Agent’s Help Desk.
We will let you know about important updates and news as they come in.
Two years since the introduction of the Victorian underquoting laws there is still some confusion around what is required from agents when pricing and marketing a property for sale.
In this webinar Diana Bevacqua will cover:
1. What is an estimated selling price
2. What is a comparable sale
3. What to do when no comparable sales are identified
4. The difference between an Estimated Selling Price and an Indicative Selling Price
5. Marketing and advertising a property
6. The process for revising the agent’s Estimated Selling Price
7. Record keeping processes.
About Diana Bevacqua:
Diana Bevacqua delivers expert Audit & Compliances services to the Victorian Real Estate Industry. She has a highly specialised leadership skillset in Risk, Audit and Governance and is experienced in leading and delivering transformative change. Central to her success is her passion for regulation and her ability to engage, influence and build meaningful rapport with estate agents.
Diana formalised her 15 years of experience and technical knowledge of regulatory compliance with a Masters in Regulatory Studies. She has a strong technical understanding of the dynamics of implementing Risk, Governance, Compliance and Assurance programs. She is also adept at discussing business challenges and regulatory obligations with real estate agents.
In 2016 Diana joined Apex HR; a dynamic Registered Training Organisation that helps real estate businesses improve efficiencies and effectiveness through top-level training, governance and compliance services.
Through her work in Apex HR, Diana helps businesses in the real estate sector to reduce their risk of non-compliance and increase their levels of efficiency and effectiveness by adopting a pro-active approach to compliance and business processes.
Drawing on her 10 years’ experience with Consumer Affairs Victoria, Diana is dedicated to working closely with estate agents to ensure that their business operations and processes are in line with industry best practice.
Duration: 1 Hour
In this webinar, Nicholas Agetzis from Noble House Lawyers will be taking us through what we need to know about when conducting workplace investigations including:
- Reasons why we may need to conduct workplace investigations
- The investigation process consisting of planning a workplace investigation, identifying parties involved in the investigation, process and conducting interviews, reporting findings and resolution activities.
Adam Colqhuhoun, Principal at Westmore Jacobs Workplace Law takes us through the redundancy process including:
- What is redundancy?
- Redundancy in an economic downturn
- What to consider prior to starting the redundancy process
- Key steps in the redundancy process
- What are the employer’s obligations in relation to redundancy
- What can go wrong?