Licensing Applications

Do you need assistance with your estate agent licensing or permission application?

All businesses or individuals in Victoria are required to a hold an estate agent’s licence if they want to be able to buy, sell, lease or manage real estate businesses on behalf of any other person (such as a vendor/seller, landlord, purchaser or tenant). For assistance setting up your estate agency business, Apex Hr’s experienced staff can assist.

Apex HR can also assist with licensing or permission applications and the monitoring of licensing conditions.

Arrange your complimentary no obligation meeting

Either phone us on 03 9755 7453 or complete the form below

Don't just take our words, let our customers do the talking!