Diploma of Quality Auditing
This qualification is designed for anyone who wants to build a career in auditing. You will gain the skills to understand the entire audit process report on feedback and facilitate continuous improvement. This course will give you the experience and assistance to take your audit skills to the highest level.
This qualification is designed for anyone who wants to build a career in auditing. You will gain the skills to understand the entire audit process report on feedback and facilitate continuous improvement.This course will give you the experience and assistance to take your audit skills to the highest level.
- Prepare and conduct an Audit
Collect, analyse, compare and contrast data to International Standards
- Identify and Manage risks within a Management System
- Consult, question, clarify and evaluate information
- Identify and provide areas for continuous improvement
- Provide strategies in addressing non conformance
- Adopt innovative approaches to learning and improving team member skills
- Present Audit reports and information
To be awarded the BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing, 8 units must be completed.
- BSBAUD402 – Participate in a quality audit
- BSBAUD501 – Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD503 – Lead a quality audit
- BSBAUD504 – Report on a quality audit
Managing People and Teams:
- BSBRSK501 – Manage risk
- BSBWOR501 – Manage Personal Work Priorities and
Managing People and Outcomes:
- BSBMGT502 – Manage people performance
- BSBWOR502 – Lead and manage team effectiveness
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification are:
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Facilitator
- Quality and Improvement Consultant
- Service Quality System Support Analyst
Our courses are 100% online and are self-paced.
This course is delivered online so its self-paced delivery method is completed in your own time, at your own pace and is ideally suited to highly motivated self-starters. We provide our Learners ongoing support throughout the learning-pathway via telephone and email. All course materials are downloaded electronically so you may start almost immediately once enrolled.
$200 per unit
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is available for this Qualification.
This qualification is nationally accredited, course is available to Victorian residents only
Vicinity Centres Chadstone
Chadstone Tower 1 Level 8, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148